Inscrit le: 23 Aoû 2018
|Posté le: Ven 14 Sep - 03:48 (2018) Sujet du message: RPCX Rob Papen Predator 2 v1.0.4
|RPCX Rob Papen Predator 2 v1.0.4
RPCX Rob Papen Predator 2 v1.0.4
File size: 1.4 GB
Predator 2 is the successor of a legendary synthesizer that has inspired many artists/composers and appears on countless music tracks! As before it combines inspiring presets and cutting edge features to make this your 'go-to' synth for contemporary music production. The user interface has again been designed so that almost all main controls are visible on screen, making it fun and incredibly easy-to-use.
With Predator 2 and all its many cool features, we have also included an 'Easy Page' for the users that don't like too many controls. The 'Easy Page' offers you the most important parameters if you want to change a sound quickly or just want to use the handy 'preset variation' function, which is an intelligent randomizer.
Predator 2 is packed with new powerful features such as: 'Waveform morphing', 'Waveform drawing', "WaveSet playmode', XY pad, new EQ, and new voice level distortion.... and so much more!
Shipped with over 6000 inspirational presets, Predator 2 is a unique synthesizer concept which combines 'User Friendliness' and 'Packed Features' in one amazing product!
PC: 32 & 64 bits VST and AAX for Windows Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
Minimal computer display resolution requirement: 1440x900pixels
Compatible with NI NKS system
- New screen selectors in the mid lower section.
- Grey up and down buttons (instead of red ones)
- New 'Big Screen' selector in the 'USER WAVES' screen and 'Normal View' selector.
- Changed Quant colour in Wave to be same as in XY
- Improved routing info Oscillators concerning the filter routing
- Improved 'Bank Manager' lay out with more presets visual.
- LFO Speed display shows a menu when sync is on
- Increased number of menus having arrows
- Osc Display if you move on it changes symmetry/morph (double click resets it)
- LFO Display if you move on it changes shape/phase (double click resets it)
- Right click on tune in Arp brings up entry box
- Mod set to correct page with drag & drop
- Right click in chord brings up entry box
- EQ Double click resets band to default settings
- Readout in Wave screen when using shaping
- New modulation destinations:
"High Pass Filter Q" , "Unison Detune", "Unison Spread", "Unison Delay", "Vel > Volume",
"Velocity Shape", "Drift","Arp Speed", "Arp Note Length", "Arp Swing", "Arp Vel/Key",
"Arp Slide", "XY Smooth", "Attack Shape", "Dec/Rel Shape",
"Osc 1 Phase", "Osc 2 Phase", "Osc 3 Phase".
- With 'semi' as target. Changing amount of semi jumps (amount) in semi steps and if the 'shift' is used, that it can have values between semi values.
- If the 'arp' is turned 'on' the XY jumps to 'free' mode. The reason for this, is that 'free mode' is the most logic mode if the ARP is turned on.
- In free mode of LFO or XY, that is starts at zero if you hit play of the music program. This way if you start on the first beat, that timing is right.
- Drag and drop. If you have open one of the modulation screens (XY, Envelope, LFO) that you can drag and drop from the upper part.
- If the right mouse menu is used to address a modulation and it is done, this modulation page/sections opens in the lower mid section. So if you address something to the XY, that the XY page opens.
- New userwave sets called: Dr.Who, Summer Waves, Mind Boggle, Wave Age, Live Stream.
- Total of 359 New presets:
002 EDM & Dance 01 [ 11 new]
003 Synth 01 [ 17 new ]
004 Trance & PsyTrance 01 [ 31 new ]
008 Ambient 01 [ 28 new ]
030 Daksha SFX 01 [ 64 all new ]
030 TONAL AXiS 01 [ 50 new ]
030 JoMal 03 [ 32 new ]
030 Oddiction 01 [ 128 all new ]
DOWNLOAD LINKS :